Here we explain the conditions that MayStar assume, S.L. When it comes to managing, storing and collecting the personal data of users who subscribe or registered on our website:
- Those over eighteen years may be registered on the Maystar website, S.L. freely as users.
- In the case of minors, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the treatment of their personal data.
- In this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed since space is safe, so we never ask for:
- Personal information unless it is necessary to provide you with the services you require
- We never share the personal information of users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
And they will only be applicable when as a user decides to fill out any of the contact or subscription forms where your personal data is collected.
Personal data record
The files where we store the data are:
- Blog: For all users who register our Newsletter
- Clients_Web_Maystar: For all users who register for the purchase of the products of our website.
The principles that we apply to personal information that you provide us are those conforming to the new data protection regulations:
- Principle of Liver, Loyalty and Transparency:Always requiring your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will always inform transparency.
- Principle of data minimization:We will only request the strictly necessary data for the commercial or information relationship that we establish.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:The data will be maintained during the time necessary for commercial or information purposes, which will be permanent in the event that you do not express your withdrawal or that we will eliminate in case that for a long time they are inactive.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:The data that we provide us will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed, for MayStar, S.L. Take all necessary precautions.
When we ask you your data:
- When you want to receive our newsletter newsletter
- When you want to receive commercial communications
- When you want to buy some of our products, although in this case we do not have any of your payment data, since this procedure is carried out directly with the payment platform of your bank or PayPal.
In what purpose we use your data
When you subscribe, you make a purchase or commented a post, you are facilitating personal information such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, etc.
We also obtain other non-identifying data that are obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when you browse this website and remains detailed in the cookies policy.
To manage social networks. The treatment of the data carried out by the people who are followed by the social networks of the official pages that belong to Maystar, S.L. And its brands, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of Maystar, S.L. We will treat your data in order to correctly manage the presence of our brands in the corresponding social network (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) informing of activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Maystar, S.L. You will never give your personal data to third parties. We only use the MailChimp platform to perform e-mail Marketing and Google Adwords and Facebook ADS shares to adapt the information you receive according to your preferences.
The user will always have the option to unsubscribe automatically in the different communications he receives as a subscriber or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And you also have the right to file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you consider that the treatment of the data infringes the Regulation.
As a user you respond in any case of the veracity of the data that you provide and MayStar, S.L. Reserves the right to exclude every user that has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in law. What are your rights by facilitating your data?:
- Request access to personal data regarding the interested party
- Request your rectification or suppression
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Cookies policy
- Portability of data
Legitimation for the treatment of your data. Acceptance and consent
To contact, subscribe or buy your consent is required.
The user will always have the option to unsubscribe automatically in the different communications he receives as a subscriber or sending an email email@example.com
Who do your data communicate?
Only third parties necessary for the proper functioning and development of this website:
- Google Analytics (analytical service provided by Google)
- ADW Europe SL (Hosting where the Web is hosted)
- SendinBlue (E-Mail Marketing)
- Google Adwords (payment announcements)
- Facebook (social network)
According to the LSSICE, MayStar, S.L. It does not perform spam practices, not sending commercial emails that have not been properly identified and that have not been requested or authorized by the user.